Welcome to By 2100!


This Blog is designed to be a Diary of Events illustrating Global Climate Change, and where it will lead.

Commentary is encouraged, but this Blog is not intended for discussion on the Validity of Climate Change.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Global Climate Change

As many of you know, I’ve been following this issue for many years. There WILL NOT BE a general debate over the truth or fiction of Climate Change. The basic science is settled, although there are certainly many details, such as timing, that need to be tidied up.

Articles pointing out minor errors are more than welcome – there is no doubt that holes still exist, and I will be very interested in every one found.

If you think you’ve found an article proving a major flaw in the theory, you can post it, but please check the qualifications of the author, as there are far too many fakes out there to let just anything pass, and I WILL be watching even more closely than other topics.

Although I will be posting a log of events and new scientific discoveries related to this topic, I’m actually more concerned about solutions at this point...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite, Brew! I'll try to add anything I can, but you know I'm really out of the loop now. Still, I may be able to weigh in on newly developing observation reports. Mostly, I wish to keep abreast of the things you are so good at finding and posting. Thanks again, and thanks for this site!

    ReplyDelete

www.know-the-number.com

Our Climate is Changing!
Please download Flash Player.